Re: Commitfest remaining "Needs Review" items

From: Michael Paquier <michael(dot)paquier(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Heikki Linnakangas <hlinnaka(at)iki(dot)fi>
Cc: pgsql-hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>, Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>, Stephen Frost <sfrost(at)snowman(dot)net>, Andres Freund <andres(at)anarazel(dot)de>, Jeff Davis <pgsql(at)j-davis(dot)com>, Haribabu Kommi <kommi(dot)haribabu(at)gmail(dot)com>, Ashutosh Bapat <ashutosh(dot)bapat(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>, Kouhei Kaigai <kaigai(at)ak(dot)jp(dot)nec(dot)com>, Etsuro Fujita <fujita(dot)etsuro(at)lab(dot)ntt(dot)co(dot)jp>
Subject: Re: Commitfest remaining "Needs Review" items
Date: 2015-08-26 07:59:45
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Tue, Aug 25, 2015 at 4:39 PM, Michael Paquier
> On Mon, Aug 10, 2015 at 4:34 PM, Heikki Linnakangas <hlinnaka(at)iki(dot)fi> wrote:
>> Hello Hackers,
>>
>> There are a few "Needs Review" items remaining in the July commitfest.
>> Reviewers, please take action - you are holding up the commitfest.
>>
>> In addition to these items, there are a bunch of items in "Ready for
>> Committer" state. Committers: please help with those.
>
> At this stage, there are currently 26 patches in need of actions for
> the current CF:

And now we are down to 2, the following ones:
-- Backpatch Resource Owner reassign locks cache. Still not sure if
Andres is planning a backpatch to 9.2.
-- self-defined policy for sepgsql regression test. Joe is wrapping up that.
The rest has been updated in the CF app. If you have any complaints or
remarks, feel free to do so on the thread of the related patch or here
that's fine.
Regards,
--
Michael