Re: BUG #8449: ODBC Failure with Access 10

From: Michael Paquier <michael(dot)paquier(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pulsack(dot)heike(at)gmx(dot)de
Cc: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: BUG #8449: ODBC Failure with Access 10
Date: 2013-09-19 08:00:45
Lists: pgsql-bugs

On Thu, Sep 12, 2013 at 10:21 AM, <pulsack(dot)heike(at)gmx(dot)de> wrote:
> Bug reference: 8449
> I'm not able to link in Access to the table "map". I get an ODBC error and
> in the table fields are no data, it returns "#Name?".
>
> Any idea what is wrong ?
You should be more precise here:
- What is the version of ODBC driver used?
- Could you provide a more complete test case or some code that can
reproduce this error? Configuration used perhaps? It is going to be
difficult to guess what are your problems with such a vague
description.
Also, this is a problem related to ODBC. So you should send such
reports to pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org and not this mailing list.
Regards,
--
Michael