Re: New functions

From: Michael Paquier <michael(dot)paquier(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Дмитрий Воронин <carriingfate92(at)yandex(dot)ru>
Subject: Re: New functions
Date: 2015-07-27 02:45:48
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Wed, Jul 8, 2015 at 10:18 PM, Michael Paquier

> On Wed, Jul 8, 2015 at 9:15 PM, Дмитрий Воронин
> <carriingfate92(at)yandex(dot)ru> wrote:
> >

> > 07.07.2015, 18:34, "Michael Paquier" <michael(dot)paquier(at)gmail(dot)com>:
> >
> >> Speaking of which, I have rewritten the patch as attached. This looks
> >> way cleaner than the previous version submitted. Dmitry, does that
> >> look fine for you?
> >> I am switching this patch as "Waiting on Author".
> >> Regards,
> >> --
> >> Michael
> >
> > Michael, hello. I'm looking your variant of patch. You create function ssl_extensions_info(), that gives information of SSL extensions in more informative view. So, it's cool.
>
> OK cool. I think a committer could look at it, hence switching it to
> "Ready for Committer".

Note for committers: attached is a small script that will generate a
client certificate with extensions enabled. This is helpful when
testing this patch. Once created, then simply connect with something
like this connection string:
"host=127.0.0.1 sslmode=verify-full sslcert=client.crt
sslkey=client.key sslrootcert=server.crt"
By querying the new function implemented by this patch the information
about the client certificate extensions will show up.
--
Michael

Attachment Content-Type Size
ssl_key_generate application/octet-stream 2.7 KB