Re: Commit fest 2015-12 enters money time

From: Michael Paquier <michael(dot)paquier(at)gmail(dot)com>
Subject: Re: Commit fest 2015-12 enters money time
Date: 2015-02-13 01:06:40
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Thu, Jan 15, 2015 at 4:05 PM, Michael Paquier
> We are soon entering in the money time for this CF. The last month has
> been mainly a vacation period, the progress being fantomatic on many
> fronts, still there are a couple of patches that are marked as ready
> for committer:
> - Foreign table inheritance , whose first patch has been committed
> - speedup tidbitmap patch: cache page
> - pg_basebackup vs. Windows and tablespaces (Extend base backup to
> include symlink file used to restore symlinks)
> - If pg_hba.conf has changed since last reload, emit a HINT to the
> client and server log
> - Add restore_command_retry_interval option to control timeout of
> restore_command nonzero status code
> - documentation update for doc/src/sgml/func.sgml
> - Reducing lock strength of trigger and foreign key DDL
>
> I am going to make a first pass on all the patches to check their
> status, and please note that the patches waiting for some input from
> their authors will be marked as returned with feedback.

In order to move on to the next CF, I am going to go through all the
remaining patches and update their status accordingly. And sorry for
slacking a bit regarding that. If you wish to complain, of course feel
free to post messages on this thread or on the thread related to the
patch itself.
Regards,
--
Michael