Re: BUG #18012: Installer fails to run .bat files when they are registered to Notepad++

From: Manika Singhal <manika(dot)singhal(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: matt(dot)feemster(at)gmail(dot)com
Cc: pgsql-bugs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org, Sandeep Thakkar <sandeep(dot)thakkar(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Subject: Re: BUG #18012: Installer fails to run .bat files when they are registered to Notepad++
Date: 2023-07-13 13:05:12
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Hi Matt,
We addressed this issue in our recently released installer with package
revision no.3 (postgresql-15.3-3-windows-x64.exe).

Please try downloading the installer from
https://www.enterprisedb.com/downloads/postgres-postgresql-downloads

--
Thanks & Regards
Manika Singhal

On 04-Jul-2023, at 4:24 PM, Sandeep Thakkar <