Is there any way to request unique lwlock inside a background worker in PG9.4?

From: Hubert Zhang <hzhang(at)pivotal(dot)io>
To: PostgreSQL Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Is there any way to request unique lwlock inside a background worker in PG9.4?
Date: 2018-10-17 10:19:06
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi all,

I want to init SHM in a background worker, which is supported in PG9.4.
Also I need to use lwlock to protect the share memory inside the worker
code.

RequestNamedLWLockTranche is the way to handle it, but it's not supported
in PG 9.4, is there any way I could request an unique lock inside worker
init code in PG 9.4?

--
Thanks

Hubert Zhang