Re: Trigger position

From: Marcos Pegoraro <marcos(at)f10(dot)com(dot)br>
To: Euler Taveira <euler(at)eulerto(dot)com>
Cc: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)alvh(dot)no-ip(dot)org>, Daniel Gustafsson <daniel(at)yesql(dot)se>, pgsql-hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Trigger position
Date: 2021-09-15 15:55:57
Lists: pgsql-hackers

We can run triggers using position only, this way we don´t have these few
cycles to determine ordering.
On creation time we populate position, even if it's not set, so for the
first time position will match trigger names. When user changes a trigger
position we sum 1 to the followers.

regards,
Marcos