Console Output

From: Alejandro Barragan <alex(dot)barragan(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Console Output
Date: 2012-05-15 17:07:36
Lists: pgsql-novice

Hi, I am starting to mess around with PostgreSQL source code and wanted to
print some information to console in relation to pages. I see that the
buffer manager (specifically in bufmgr.c) is the best place to access this
information and I believe I know where I would like to place my code. Is
there an easy way to just print this information to a console? I am pretty
new at this type of modification so any help would be greatly appreciated