Any chance you can forward this opening to your Atlanta members

From: Carol Kampf <carol(dot)kampf(at)vendormate(dot)com>
To: atlpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Any chance you can forward this opening to your Atlanta members
Date: 2012-02-29 11:03:08
Lists: atlpug

I am an hourly contract recruiter assisting Vendormate in Atlanta with
their staffing. I *am not an agency* but I am not an employee either. I was
brought on to help save them from having to pay an agency fee. We/they have
a need for PostgreSQL DBA (permanent position). I have included

Information about the company and opportunity below.

Thanks

Carol Kampf

770-650-7494
**
**
*Vendormate, Inc*., (www.vendormate.com) headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia,
provides technology and compliance-monitoring services to assist companies
in their relationships with vendors.
**
*(Atlanta - August 26, 2011) *Vendormate was named to the prestigious *Inc.
500 list of the fastest-growing companies *for the *second consecutive year*.
Additionally we have been named one of the 25 fastest-growing companies in
Atlanta each year since 2009 by the Atlanta Business Chronicle and the
Technology Association of Georgia (TAG) has placed
Vendormate in its most innovative companies list every year since 2006.

Vendormate VISION is a streamlined system of vendor registration,
screening, rating, and cataloging that is uniquely suited to satisfy both
internal qualification tasks and government mandates including HIPAA,
Deficit Reduction Act and Sarbanes-Oxley.With Vendormate tools, buyers can
manage the composition, risk, and compliance documentation of their
supplier base with very little impact to their budget. Suppliers are able
to accurately present their qualifications and reflect any changes over
time.

The largest industry we serve is health care, hospitals specifically,
because they are the most heavily regulated for fraud and abuse. Our
customers are the vendors themselves. Hospital vendors include everyone
from x-ray equipment providers, to those who provide rubber gloves,
bedding, and bedding supplies, TVs, syringes, medications, etc (the list is
endless). It is not unusual for a hospital to have 2000 to 20,000 or more
vendors.

Additionally Vendormate Inc. provides vendor credentialing for financial
institutions (Regulations, like SOX and GLBA, as well as regulators,
including FFIEC and the OCC, make vendor risk assessments and compliance
mandatory), and all other businesses that need to have the intelligence and
confidence that their people—staff, contractors, and suppliers—meet their
standards.

Vendormate, Inc., started in 2005 has grown to *now engaging 1000+
hospitals and a number of financial institutions*. We have well over
220,000 vendors.

We are seeking *PostgreSQL DBA* with 2-5 years experience who will
contribute to new and existing products and services in an agile fast paced
environment. *Candidates should be prepared to learn new skills and
technology. *

*Primary responsibilities will be: *

● Managing PostgreSQL installations in CentOS linux environment

● PostgreSQL performance tuning

● Managing *SLONY-I installations*

● PostgreSQL query and index optimizations

● Working with application development team staff to ensure processes and
systems are in
place to accommodate database changes required by the development lifecycle

*Desired Skills & Experience*

● PostgreSQL 9.1 database administration

● experience with PL/pgSQL scripting

● SLONY-I 2.1 administration

● experience with UNIX shell scripting

● 2+ years experience with PostgreSQL (any version)

● 3+ years experience working in a UNIX environment

● 2-5 years relevant experience

● Ability to acquire new skills efficiently

● Thrives in collaborative environment

● Good communication skills

● MongoDB administration

● ActiveMQ administration

● Bachelor'sdegree in computer science, engineering or related area