Re: typos

From: David Rowley <dgrowleyml(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Justin Pryzby <pryzby(at)telsasoft(dot)com>
Cc: Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>, Joe Conway <mail(at)joeconway(dot)com>, PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>, Fabien COELHO <coelho(at)cri(dot)ensmp(dot)fr>, Amit Kapila <akapila(at)postgresql(dot)org>, Masahiko Sawada <sawada(dot)mshk(at)gmail(dot)com>
Subject: Re: typos
Date: 2022-04-13 20:56:22
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Mon, 11 Apr 2022 at 22:10, Justin Pryzby <pryzby(at)telsasoft(dot)com> wrote:
> Thanks for amending and pushing those. There's some more less obvious ones
> attached.

Here are my notes from yesterday that I made when reviewing and
pushing many of the 2nd batch of patches.

0001: Pushed and back patched to v12

0002: Didn't push. Compression method/algorithm.

0003: Pushed and backpatched to v13

0004: Pushed (reviewed by Robert)

0005: Alvaro Pushed
0006: Alvaro Pushed

0007: Not pushed. No space after comment and closing */ pgindent
fixed one of these but not the other 2. I've not looked into why
pgindent does 1 and not the other 2.

0008: Pushed

I've left out the following change as it does not seem to be bringing
any sort of consistency to the docs overall. It only brings
consistency to a single source file in the docs.

- You need <productname>zstd</productname>, if you want to support
+ You need <productname>ZSTD</productname>, if you want to support

See: git grep -i ">zstd<"

0009:

This contains a few fixes that look correct. Not sure if the following
has any use as a change:

- See the description of the respective commands and programs for the
- respective details. Note that you can mix locale providers on different
+ See the description of the respective commands and programs for
+ details. Note that you can mix locale providers at different

0010: Pushed

0011: Not pushed. Not sure if this is worth the change.

0012: Amit Pushed

0013: Not pushed. Adds a missing comma.

David