Re: Numeric multiplication overflow errors

From: David Rowley <dgrowleyml(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Dean Rasheed <dean(dot)a(dot)rasheed(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: PostgreSQL Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Numeric multiplication overflow errors
Date: 2021-07-02 11:56:06
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Fri, 2 Jul 2021 at 22:55, Dean Rasheed <dean(dot)a(dot)rasheed(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:
> Here's an update with the
> last set of changes discussed.

Looks good to me.

Just the question of if we have any problems changing the serialized
format in the back branches. I'm not sure if that's something we've
done before. I only had a quick look of git blame in the
serial/deserial functions and the only changes I really see apart from
a few cosmetic ones were a57d312a7 and 9cca11c91. Both of which just
went into master.

David