Database corrupted

From: Yann ROBIN <me(dot)show(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Database corrupted
Date: 2011-12-05 19:29:56
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi,

Earlier this afternoon, our database crash with a stacktrace.
We killed hardly the remaining postgres process left.
Since then it's been hell !!!

First Postgres told us that there was a corrupted index and we needed
to reindex it.
We couldn't do it because there was duplicate id in the table.
So I decided to make a copy of the table and then try to remove
data/pkey constraint.

The database then crashed and couldn't restart. There was an xlog
flush request error.
Based on what we saw on internet we launch a pg_resetxlog.

Database started nicely but data was still corrupted. So we launch a
REINDEX command and got this error in the log (1000 times per second)
:
WARNING : concurrent delete in progress within table

We waited 30minutes but the message was still there and the reindex not done.

We couldn't find any help online.
Any idea what to do to get the database back ?

Thanks,

--
Yann