Create duplicate of existing operator

From: Andy Chambers <achambers(at)mcna(dot)net>
To: pgsql <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Create duplicate of existing operator
Date: 2012-02-17 03:08:25
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,

Is it possible to use CREATE OPERATOR to make "&&" behave like "and"? In
general, for the built-in operators, is it possible to see their "CREATE
OPERATOR" statements?

Cheers,
Andy

--

Andy Chambers
*Software Engineer

*MCNA Dental Plans*
200 West Cypress Creek Road
Suite 500
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309

954-730-7131 X186 (Office)
954-628-3347 (Fax)
1-800-494-6262 X141 (Toll Free)

achambers(at)mcna(dot)net <glipari(at)mcna(dot)net> (Email)

www.mcna.net (Website)

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This electronic mail may contain information that
is privileged, confidential, and/or otherwise protected from disclosure to
anyone other than its intended recipient(s). Any dissemination or use of
this electronic mail or its contents by persons other than the intended
recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply
e-mail so that we may correct our internal records. Please then delete the
original message. Thank you.