Need to check disabled constraints

From: Sohel Tamboli <sohel(dot)tamboli0016(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Need to check disabled constraints
Date: 2018-01-25 07:27:32
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi,

Can anyone please let me know how I can check disabled constraints in
postgresql 9.1 database.
I know that ALTER TABLE tablename DISABLE TRIGGER ALL; can disable foriegn
constraints, but how I can check if it is really disabled. Similarly I need
to check if constraint is enable.

In oracle we have option to check status of constraint in user_constraints
table but do we have same in postgresql as well?

Appreciate your response.

Thanks.