Re: Parallelize correlated subqueries that execute within each worker

From: James Coleman <jtc331(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Akshat Jaimini <destrex271(at)gmail(dot)com>, pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Parallelize correlated subqueries that execute within each worker
Date: 2024-02-01 02:11:54
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Wed, Jan 31, 2024 at 3:18 PM Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:

> On Tue, Jan 30, 2024 at 9:56 PM James Coleman <jtc331(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:
> > I don't follow the "Idle since July" since it just hasn't received
> > review since then, so there's been nothing to reply to.
>
> It wasn't clear to me if you thought that the patch was ready for
> review since July, or if it was waiting on you since July. Those are
> quite different, IMV.

Agreed they're very different. I'd thought it was actually in "Needs
review" and with no outstanding questions on the thread since July,
but maybe I'm missing something -- I've definitely misunderstood CF
app status before, but usually that's been in the other direction
(forgetting to mark it back to Needs Review after responding to a
Waiting on Author.

Regards,
James Coleman