Other formats in pset like markdown, rst, mediawiki

From: Jan Michálek <godzilalalala(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Other formats in pset like markdown, rst, mediawiki
Date: 2017-02-23 10:29:11
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Have a nice day
I`m using \pset format html for generating tables for some documentation,
training, reports, blogs... Mainly sample of data for SQL queries, or
explaining structure etc.
But in some software like sphinx, wiki on redmine, or markdown on github
issues I`m not able to insert table in html into text. Using some
converters or sed script is little bit tricky if I need to create reports
from bash scripts, for example by jenkins.
Is there posibility, that support for some others formats will be added in
the future? Or id posible to create some of this formats by manipulating
with pset? Or I need use xml for export and use some xslt templates, or
lxml etc. to create format that I will be able to copy on wiki page or in
github issue.

Thanks Je;

--
Jelen