Er Data Modeller for PostgreSQL

From: Günce Kaya <guncekaya14(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Er Data Modeller for PostgreSQL
Date: 2016-12-23 05:50:54
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi All,

I'm looking for an ER Data Modeller tool for postgresql. I use Navicat
Premium for postgresql and the tool has a modeller but I would like to
display a database modeller that belonging to a tables of an schema under a
database.

If I use Navicat for modeller, I have to drag and drop whole tables which I
want to add to data modeller. So It's pretty manual process.

Is there any way to display an er modeller that show only chosen schema
under the database?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Regards,

--