Re: Publish 9.1-901 JDBC drivers on maven central

From: Stevo Slavić <sslavic(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Dave Cramer <pg(at)fastcrypt(dot)com>
Cc: fed <resdev(at)gmail(dot)com>, pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Publish 9.1-901 JDBC drivers on maven central
Date: 2011-11-22 17:19:00
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Dave, thanks for the info!

I've just uploaded postgres 9.1 901 jdbc3 & jdbc4 drivers maven bundles to
Sonatype OSS. Staging repositories are:

https://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/central_bundles-034
https://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/central_bundles-035

These should be synced to Maven Central repository in couple of days if not
sooner.

Regards,
Stevo.