Re: PostgreSQL db password policy

From: Anthony Sotolongo <asotolongo(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: smohane(at)gmail(dot)com
Cc: pgsql-bugs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PostgreSQL db password policy
Date: 2018-12-04 14:57:53
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Hi Sudesh Mohane

that's not an error, then this is not the list

by the way, you can check passwordcheck extension
https://www.postgresql.org/docs/11/passwordcheck.html

or check the extension passwordcheck_extra, by M. Paquier

https://github.com/michaelpq/pg_plugins/tree/master/passwordcheck_extra

password expiry you can use crear user with VALID UNTIL option

Regards