PostgresSQL 9.5 and systemd autorestart but without replication.

From: Poul Kristensen <bcc5226(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PostgresSQL 9.5 and systemd autorestart but without replication.
Date: 2016-10-13 10:00:09
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi!

This morning I noticed that my 2 PG virtual servers had made an automatic
restart at exactly the same time 00:00. The 2 servers is running and
accepting connections but no WALL sender and no WALL receicver is running.
Why don't replication follow up!
Do I have to make a new pg_basebackup from primarily to replica?
OS: RHEL 7.2

TIA

Poul