Re: How can one prevent logging to the Windows event log?

From: David Schnur <dnschnur(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: raghu ram <raghuchennuru(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: How can one prevent logging to the Windows event log?
Date: 2011-12-30 17:28:05
Lists: pgsql-admin

Ah, I see; it looks like when logging_collector = 'off', Postgres logs to
the Windows event log. Is this a bug? Given that log_destination has an
'eventlog' option, it seems weird for it to also be logging there based on
the value of a different option.

Since I don't want logging to files, I guess my solution will instead be to
set log_min_messages = 'panic'.