Re: CF entries for 17 to be reviewed

From: Melanie Plageman <melanieplageman(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Andrey M(dot) Borodin" <x4mmm(at)yandex-team(dot)ru>
Cc: Pgsql Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: CF entries for 17 to be reviewed
Date: 2024-03-02 20:19:51
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Sat, Mar 2, 2024 at 1:32 PM Andrey M. Borodin <x4mmm(at)yandex-team(dot)ru> wrote:

> Hi hackers!
>
> In this thread, I want to promote entries from CommitFest that require review. I have scanned through the bugs, clients, and documentation sections, and here is my take on the current situation. All of these threads are currently in the "Needs review" state and were marked by the patch author as targeting version 17.

Hi Andrey, thanks for volunteering. I at least had forgotten to update
the target version for all of my registered patches. I suspect others
may be in the same situation. Anyway, I've done that now. But, I'm not
sure if the ones that do have a target version = 17 are actually all
the patches targeting 17.

- Melanie