Re: Supported Windows version for the Windows installer

From: "Rader, David" <davidr(at)openscg(dot)com>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
Cc: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>, "Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum" <adsmail(at)wars-nicht(dot)de>, PostgreSQL WWW <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Supported Windows version for the Windows installer
Date: 2017-07-17 18:01:51
Lists: pgsql-www

--
David Rader
davidr(at)openscg(dot)com

On Fri, Jul 14, 2017 at 7:36 AM, Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org> wrote:

> On Fri, Jul 14, 2017 at 12:32 PM, Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
> wrote:
>

>> On Fri, Jul 14, 2017 at 1:32 PM, Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org> wrote:

>>> Fixed.

>>> Done, and pushed.
>>>

>> Thanks!
>>
>> Now we just have to try to keep it in sync :) Perhaps something to add to
>> the major release checklist?
>>

> I added a note.
>
> --
> Dave Page

Attached is a patch to make the Windows platform apply for both available
installers in a single table.

This patch adds a row for PG 10 (Beta) -I think it's good to include now to
get users testing.

Finally, this moves the platform table to the bottom of the page, where it
logically makes sense to compare between available platforms and avoid the
side effect of making only a single distribution visible on shorter browser
windows.

Please review and let me know if you have any objections?

Thanks
Dave

Attachment Content-Type Size
win-platforms.diff text/plain 2.9 KB