Re: Loss of some parts of the function definition

From: Sergey Grinko <sergey(dot)grinko(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Jim Nasby <Jim(dot)Nasby(at)bluetreble(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Loss of some parts of the function definition
Date: 2015-05-03 10:15:28
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Thank you Jim!
Views, they also have the problem. In my practice I use them very little,
so do not just remember them.
Somewhere I read that already are going to introduce their storage source.
If I find this source, then I write the link here.
I am a supporter of conservation of the source code.
I hope that the PostgreSQL developers still implement the storage of the
full DDL and PostgreSQL then receive another plus in competition with
commercial databases.
01 Май 2015 г. 23:03 пользователь "Jim Nasby" <Jim(dot)Nasby(at)bluetreble(dot)com>