Re: [pgAdmin4][patch]: Feature #1407 - Support map view for PostGIS query result sets

From: Xuri Gong <xurigoong(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org, khushboo(dot)vashi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com, aditya(dot)toshniwal(at)enterprisedb(dot)com
Subject: Re: [pgAdmin4][patch]: Feature #1407 - Support map view for PostGIS query result sets
Date: 2018-08-08 16:32:46
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi Dave

Thanks for your feedback!

1) The column headers should be resized to take into account the button
> size. It looks a little weird when they obscure the text.

I will resize the column and update the code style.

2) It would be good to be able to select a subset of rows. The grid already
> supports this... I'd suggest that the header button should display only the
> row(s) that are currently selected. That would also allow the removal of
> the per-row buttons.

Thanks for your nice idea! This can be implemented without much change in
the current code. I am wondering if it is intuitive enough for users to
firstly select row(s) and then click the column header button. What do you
think?

3) Can the panel be made into a regular dialogue, with a close button and
> ability to resize and move it?

Now the viewer can be resized by dragging the bottom right corner and it
can't be moved. I tried adding frame but found it look not good(see the
attached screenshot).

Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org> 于2018年8月7日周二 下午11:41写道:

Attachment Content-Type Size
Selection_065.png image/png 343.0 KB