Re: GSoC Introduction - Implement geospatial data viewer in pgAdmin4 for PostGIS

From: Xuri Gong <xurigoong(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Anthony DeBarros <adebarros(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: GSoC Introduction - Implement geospatial data viewer in pgAdmin4 for PostGIS
Date: 2018-05-23 12:00:52
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi Anthony,

Thank you for your suggestion. I received some feedback from PostGIS
community and wrote a design document for the viewer[1]. I plan to create a
new panel beside the output data grid in the sqleditor to show map. It
would be great if there are any suggestions.

It's necessary for me to learn the standard from the beginning. I will
contact Dave Page right away. Thank you very much.

[1]
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1NE1RLTp9uw9fgduZEerrKKbQZEJCPyrSyQKa0-BDZsI/edit?usp=sharing

Regards,
Xuri Gong