Re: pg_basebackup vs. Windows and tablespaces

From: Amit Kapila <amit(dot)kapila16(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Dilip kumar <dilip(dot)kumar(at)huawei(dot)com>
Cc: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>, Noah Misch <noah(at)leadboat(dot)com>, Andrew Dunstan <andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net>, pgsql-hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pg_basebackup vs. Windows and tablespaces
Date: 2014-09-12 09:03:53
Lists: pgsql-hackers

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/devel/static/functions-admin.html#FUNCTIONS-ADMIN-BACKUP

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/devel/static/continuous-archiving.html#BACKUP-BASE-BACKUP

> >In general, we can explain about symlink_label file where ever
> >we are explaining about backup_label file.

> >If you think it is sufficient to explain about symlink_label if
> >above places, then I can update the patch.
>
> I think this will be sufficient….

Please find updated patch to include those documentation changes.

With Regards,
Amit Kapila.

Attachment Content-Type Size
extend_basebackup_to_include_symlink_v3.patch application/octet-stream 32.8 KB