Re: CREATE SUBSCRIPTION -- add missing tab-completes

From: Amit Kapila <amit(dot)kapila16(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Peter Smith <smithpb2250(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: PostgreSQL Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Date: 2023-04-07 05:28:11
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Wed, Apr 5, 2023 at 5:58 AM Peter Smith <smithpb2250(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:

> There are some recent comment that added new options for CREATE SUBSCRIPTION

> PSA patches to add those tab completions.

LGTM, so pushed. BTW, while looking at this, I noticed that newly
added options "password_required" and "run_as_owner" has incorrectly
mentioned their datatype as a string in the docs. It should be
boolean. I think "password_required" belongs to first section of docs
which says: "The following parameters control what happens during
subscription creation".

The attached patch makes those changes. What do you think?

--
With Regards,
Amit Kapila.

Attachment Content-Type Size
fix_doc_create_sub_1.patch application/octet-stream 2.2 KB