Re: Add the replication origin name and commit-LSN to logical replication worker errcontext

From: Amit Kapila <amit(dot)kapila16(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Masahiko Sawada <sawada(dot)mshk(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Euler Taveira <euler(at)eulerto(dot)com>, Peter Smith <smithpb2250(at)gmail(dot)com>, PostgreSQL Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Add the replication origin name and commit-LSN to logical replication worker errcontext
Date: 2022-03-07 04:36:37
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Mon, Mar 7, 2022 at 6:36 AM Masahiko Sawada <sawada(dot)mshk(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:

> Thank you for the comment. +1.
>
> I've attached updated patches.

Pushed the first patch. Fixed one typo in the second patch and
slightly changed the commit message, otherwise, it looks good to me.
I'll push this tomorrow unless there are more comments.

--
With Regards,
Amit Kapila.

Attachment Content-Type Size
v6-0001-Add-the-additional-information-to-the-logical-rep.patch application/octet-stream 11.2 KB