Re: Comment typo in tableam.h

From: Amit Kapila <amit(dot)kapila16(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Ashwin Agrawal <aagrawal(at)pivotal(dot)io>
Cc: David Rowley <david(dot)rowley(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>, Antonin Houska <ah(at)cybertec(dot)at>, PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Comment typo in tableam.h
Date: 2019-06-28 20:47:37
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Mon, Jun 24, 2019 at 11:26 PM Ashwin Agrawal <aagrawal(at)pivotal(dot)io> wrote:

> On Mon, Jun 3, 2019 at 5:24 PM Ashwin Agrawal <aagrawal(at)pivotal(dot)io> wrote:
>>
>> There were few more minor typos I had collected for table am, passing them along here.
>>
>> Some of the required callback functions are missing Assert checking (minor thing), adding them in separate patch.
>

> Curious to know if need to register such small typo fixing and assertion adding patchs to commit-fest as well ?

Normally, such things are handled out of CF, but to avoid forgetting,
we can register it. However, this particular item suits more to 'Open
Items'[1]. You can remove the objectionable part of the comment,
other things in your patch look good to me. If nobody else picks it
up, I will take care of it.

[1] - https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/PostgreSQL_12_Open_Items

--
With Regards,