Re: Parallel worker error

From: Amit Kapila <amit(dot)kapila16(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Noah Misch <noah(at)leadboat(dot)com>, Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, Pavan Deolasee <pavan(dot)deolasee(at)gmail(dot)com>, pgsql-hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Parallel worker error
Date: 2017-10-30 02:55:07
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Sun, Oct 29, 2017 at 1:15 PM, Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:
> On Sun, Oct 29, 2017 at 12:02 PM, Amit Kapila <amit(dot)kapila16(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:
>> This patch no longer applies, so attached rebased patches. I have
>> also created patches for v10 as we might want to backpatch the fix.
>> Added the patch in CF (https://commitfest.postgresql.org/15/1342/)
>
> Thanks. I picked the second variant, committed, and also back-patched to 9.6.

Thanks. I have closed this entry in CF app, however, I am not sure
what is the best way to deal with the entry present in PostgreSQL 10
Open Items page[1]. The entry for this bug seems to be present in
Older Bugs section. Shall we leave it as it is or do we want to do
something else with it?

[1] - https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/PostgreSQL_10_Open_Items

--
With Regards,