Re: commitfest 2016-11 status summary

From: Amit Kapila <amit(dot)kapila16(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Michael Paquier <michael(dot)paquier(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Haribabu Kommi <kommi(dot)haribabu(at)gmail(dot)com>, "pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: commitfest 2016-11 status summary
Date: 2016-12-05 08:11:44
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Mon, Dec 5, 2016 at 11:56 AM, Michael Paquier
> On Mon, Dec 5, 2016 at 2:50 PM, Haribabu Kommi <kommi(dot)haribabu(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:
>> I definitely may missed judging the current state of the patch. Please feel
>> free to update the actual status.
>
> That's definitely up to the authors and reviewers to double-check what
> has been done and correct anything they think is not. And far as I can
> see you have done an admirable work in keeping it on tracks, so huge
> +1 from me.

I also think Hari has done a good job in wrapping up this commitfest.
However, we might want to consider sending one consolidated mail for
the patches "moved to next CF" or "Returned with Feedback" or
"Rejected" rather than sending independent mails. That might save
some traffic on the list.

--
With Regards,
Amit Kapila.