Re: Small doc improvement about spilled txn tracking

From: Amit Kapila <amit(dot)kapila16(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Masahiko Sawada <masahiko(dot)sawada(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
Cc: PostgreSQL Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Small doc improvement about spilled txn tracking
Date: 2020-06-02 05:49:49
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Tue, Jun 2, 2020 at 10:22 AM Amit Kapila <amit(dot)kapila16(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:

> On Tue, Jun 2, 2020 at 9:10 AM Masahiko Sawada
> <masahiko(dot)sawada(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com> wrote:
> >

> > Please find attached patch.
> >

> On a quick look, it seems fine but I will look in more detail and let
> you know if I have any feedback.

I am not sure if we need to add "Logical decoding plugins may
optionally emit tracking message." as the stats behavior should be the
same for decoding plugin and logical replication. Apart from removing
this line, I have made a few other minor changes, see what you think
of attached?

--
With Regards,
Amit Kapila.

Attachment Content-Type Size
0001-Doc-Update-the-documentation-for-spilled-transaction.patch application/octet-stream 1.1 KB