Re: pgsql: Merge the list of statistics functions into the view documentati

From: Thom Brown <thom(at)linux(dot)com>
To: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
Cc: pgsql-committers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pgsql: Merge the list of statistics functions into the view documentati
Date: 2012-02-25 15:22:03
Lists: pgsql-committers

On 25 February 2012 14:33, Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net> wrote:
> Merge the list of statistics functions into the view documentation
>
> Most people won't read them individually anyway, it's an easy way to find
> them, and it's a lot of duplicated information if they are kept in two
> different places.

Just a couple corrections:

"The per-database access functions take a database OID as argument"
should be:
"The per-database access functions take a database OID as an argument"

"This value can also be returned by directly calling the
pg_stat_get_backend_dbid."
should be:
"This value can also be returned by directly calling the
pg_stat_get_backend_dbid function."

(Probably the latter as that's how you've done it further down the
page. Other descriptions exhibit the same problem.)

I haven't attached a patch for this one as it could cause problems
with the corrections for different changes on the same file.
--
Thom