Re: BUG #6542: installation error

From: Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: f(dot)delcroix(at)rdvnet(dot)fr
Cc: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: BUG #6542: installation error
Date: 2012-04-09 14:01:37
Lists: pgsql-bugs

On Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 1:16 PM, <f(dot)delcroix(at)rdvnet(dot)fr> wrote:

> Bug reference:      6542
> Logged by:          DELCROIX Frédéric
> Email address:      f(dot)delcroix(at)rdvnet(dot)fr
> PostgreSQL version: 9.0.7
> Operating system:   windows Xp/vista/seven
>
> When I install postgresql, some vbs script returns me errors because my
> windows session is "Delcroix Frédéric" and becomes "DELCROIX Fr,d,ric" ...

You'll need to tell us which installers you used and what the error
actually was, as well as what your locale settings are, for anyone to
be able to help you with this.

Please including the installer log files as well, if possible - check
for it in your temporary files directory.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company