Newly Created Source DB Table Not Reflecting into Destination Foreign Tables

From: ramsiddu007 <ramsiddu007(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Newly Created Source DB Table Not Reflecting into Destination Foreign Tables
Date: 2018-12-11 09:44:39
Lists: pgsql-general

Dear Professionals,
I hope you are doing well. I am looking *Foreign
Data Wrappers*. In this way I have created a data wrapper in destination
database. But at the time of creating wrapper, server and user mappings,
source database having only 1 table. After creating wrapper.. those things.
I have fired a select query which is extract all the data from table in
source database table, in destination database.
This time I got whole data from source database with
the help of FDW. But this time I have created one more table in source
database, but this table not came into foreign table in destination
database. For this is there any other steps. Please let me know.

For the Kind request to all, please share any notes or pdf's or links
related to FDW, it will help to gain in depth knowledge for me.

I hope you will.

--
*Best Regards:*
Ramanna Gunde