Re: autovacuum big table taking hours and sometimes seconds

From: Mariel Cherkassky <mariel(dot)cherkassky(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Jeff Janes <jeff(dot)janes(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-performance(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: autovacuum big table taking hours and sometimes seconds
Date: 2019-02-06 14:42:24
Lists: pgsql-performance

Well, basically I'm trying to tune it because the table still keep growing.
I thought that by setting the scale and the threshold it will be enough but
its seems that it wasnt. I attached some of the logs output to hear what
you guys think about it ..

‫בתאריך יום ד׳, 6 בפבר׳ 2019 ב-16:12 מאת ‪Jeff Janes‬‏ <‪
jeff(dot)janes(at)gmail(dot)com‬‏>:‬