Re: SQL/JSON: documentation

From: Dmitry Dolgov <9erthalion6(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: l(dot)mantrova(at)postgrespro(dot)ru
Cc: Peter Eisentraut <peter(dot)eisentraut(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>, Nikita Glukhov <n(dot)gluhov(at)postgrespro(dot)ru>, PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>, Oleg Bartunov <obartunov(at)gmail(dot)com>
Subject: Re: SQL/JSON: documentation
Date: 2018-11-29 16:34:24
Lists: pgsql-hackers

> On Mon, Oct 1, 2018 at 2:24 PM Liudmila Mantrova <l(dot)mantrova(at)postgrespro(dot)ru> wrote:
>
> We'll continue working with Nikita and Oleg to improve the
> content before we resend an updated patch; I believe we might still need
> a separate source file if we end up having a separate chapter with usage
> examples and implementation details.

Hi,

Any progress on that? It would be nice to have a new version of the
documentation, and I would even advocate to put it into the json path patch [1]
(especially, since there were already requests for that, and I personally don't
see any reason to keep them separately). For now I'll move the item to
the next CF.

[1]: https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/flat/fcc6fc6a-b497-f39a-923d-aa34d0c588e8%402ndQuadrant.com