Re: Has Pg 9.1.0 been released today?

From: Aleksey Tsalolikhin <atsaloli(dot)tech(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-general <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Has Pg 9.1.0 been released today?
Date: 2011-09-12 20:01:52
Lists: pgsql-general

Congratulations on the release of 9.1.0!

Lots of great features, I for one can't wait to try out unlogged
tables, that should help a lot in our environment.

Now that you have streaming replication both async and sync, are you
working on multi-master replication? *excited* Or what's the
roadmap?

Thanks again and keep up the great work!

Aleksey