[general] Encrypting/Decryption

From: VENKTESH GUTTEDAR <venkteshguttedar(at)gmail(dot)com>
Subject: [general] Encrypting/Decryption
Date: 2014-11-17 11:23:43
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello,

As i am new to postgresql and django. please help me to acheive the
following.

I have created a database with some tables and i want to encrypt the
data in database tables, so please someone guide me how to do it.?

i want to encrypt the data and also decrypt through django, so tell me
which is right way either to use pgcrypto or pycryto,
i am not understanding neither of them. please help.

--
Regards :
Venktesh Guttedar.