[GENERAL] optimising the pl/pgsql function

From: VENKTESH GUTTEDAR <venkteshguttedar(at)gmail(dot)com>
Subject: [GENERAL] optimising the pl/pgsql function
Date: 2018-09-18 18:37:37
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello,

We are running a pretty big plsql function, we are fetching data from
some tables based on certain conditions. And using that data in a for loop
within the function.
the problem we are facing is when the no of records are more the function
ction is taking too much time, is there a solution to this problem? Can we
replace the for loop with something else?