Re: pg_stat_statements vs. SELECT FOR UPDATE

From: Thomas Munro <thomas(dot)munro(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Sergei Kornilov <sk(at)zsrv(dot)org>
Cc: "pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>, Andrew Gierth <andrew(at)tao11(dot)riddles(dot)org(dot)uk>
Subject: Re: pg_stat_statements vs. SELECT FOR UPDATE
Date: 2019-07-13 05:39:06
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Thu, Jul 11, 2019 at 9:08 PM Sergei Kornilov <sk(at)zsrv(dot)org> wrote:
> Patch is still applied cleanly on HEAD and passes check-world. I think ignoring FOR UPDATE clause is incorrect behavior.

With my reviewer hat: I agree.

With my CFM hat: It seems like this patch is ready to land so I have
set it to "Ready for Committer". But don't worry if you were hoping
to review this and missed out, we have two more pg_stat_statements
patches that need your feedback!

https://commitfest.postgresql.org/23/2080/
https://commitfest.postgresql.org/23/1999/

--