Re: Adding SMGR discriminator to buffer tags

From: Thomas Munro <thomas(dot)munro(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Shawn Debnath <sdn(at)amazon(dot)com>, pgsql-hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Adding SMGR discriminator to buffer tags
Date: 2019-07-17 03:01:47
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Tue, Jul 16, 2019 at 10:49 AM Thomas Munro <thomas(dot)munro(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:
> I'll go and commit the simple refactoring bits of this work, which
> just move some stuff belonging to md.c out of smgr.c (see attached).

Pushed. The rest of that earlier patch set is hereby abandoned (at
least for now). I'll be posting a new-and-improved undo log patch set
soon, now a couple of patches smaller but back to magic database 9. I
think I'll probably do that with a new catalog header file that
defines pseudo-database OIDs.

--
Thomas Munro
https://enterprisedb.com