Re: Windows now has fdatasync()

From: Thomas Munro <thomas(dot)munro(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Windows now has fdatasync()
Date: 2022-02-04 02:24:08
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I added a commitfest entry for this to try to attract Windows-hacker
reviews. I wondered about adjusting it to run on older systems, but I
think we're about ready to drop support for Windows < 10 anyway, so
maybe I'll go and propose that separately, instead.

https://commitfest.postgresql.org/37/3530/