Re: Online checksums verification in the backend

From: Masahiko Sawada <masahiko(dot)sawada(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
To: Michael Paquier <michael(at)paquier(dot)xyz>
Cc: Julien Rouhaud <rjuju123(at)gmail(dot)com>, Justin Pryzby <pryzby(at)telsasoft(dot)com>, Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>, PostgreSQL Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>, Masahiko Sawada <sawada(dot)mshk(at)gmail(dot)com>
Subject: Re: Online checksums verification in the backend
Date: 2020-09-08 02:36:45
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Mon, 7 Sep 2020 at 15:59, Michael Paquier <michael(at)paquier(dot)xyz> wrote:

> On Tue, Jul 14, 2020 at 11:08:08AM +0200, Julien Rouhaud wrote:
> > On Sun, Jul 12, 2020 at 12:34:03PM -0500, Justin Pryzby wrote:
> >> Small language fixes in comments and user-facing docs.
> >
> > Thanks a lot! I just fixed a small issue (see below), PFA updated v10.
>
> Sawada-san, you are registered as a reviewer of this patch. Are you
> planning to look at it? If you are busy lately, that's fine as well
> (congrats!).

Thanks!

> In this case it could be better to unregister from the
> CF app for this entry.

Well, I sent review comments on this patch and Julien fixed all
comments. So I’d marked this as Ready for Committer since I didn't
have further comments at that time, and I was waiting for the
committer review. I'll look at this patch again but should I remove my
name from the reviewer after that if no comments?

Regards,

--
Masahiko Sawada http://www.2ndQuadrant.com/