Small doc improvement about spilled txn tracking

From: Masahiko Sawada <masahiko(dot)sawada(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Small doc improvement about spilled txn tracking
Date: 2020-06-02 03:40:11
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi all,

When reading pg_stat_replication doc of PG13, I thought it's better to
mention that tracking of spilled transactions works only for logical
replication like we already mentioned about replication lag tracking:

<para>
Lag times work automatically for physical replication. Logical decoding
plugins may optionally emit tracking messages; if they do not, the tracking
mechanism will simply display NULL lag.
</para>

What do you think? Please find attached patch.

Regards,

--
Masahiko Sawada http://www.2ndQuadrant.com/

Attachment Content-Type Size
spilled_txn_doc.patch application/octet-stream 670 bytes