Re: Could pgsql jdbc support pool reauthentication?

From: Jorge Solórzano <jorsol(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Achilleas Mantzios <achill(at)matrix(dot)gatewaynet(dot)com>
Cc: Álvaro Hernández Tortosa <aht(at)8kdata(dot)com>, Vladimir Sitnikov <sitnikov(dot)vladimir(at)gmail(dot)com>, List <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>, Dave Cramer <pg(at)fastcrypt(dot)com>
Subject: Re: Could pgsql jdbc support pool reauthentication?
Date: 2017-11-01 14:14:10
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

In WildFly 11 the connection pool have a property "Allow multiple users"
that basically "Specifies if multiple users will access the datasource
through the getConnection(user, password) method and hence if the internal
pool type should account for that".

Probably you should look if that works for you.

Jorge Solórzano