Re: Getting following error in using cursor to fetch the records from a large table in c language(current transaction is aborted, commands ignored until end of transaction block)

From: Francisco Olarte <folarte(at)peoplecall(dot)com>
To: M Tarkeshwar Rao <m(dot)tarkeshwar(dot)rao(at)ericsson(dot)com>
Cc: "pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Getting following error in using cursor to fetch the records from a large table in c language(current transaction is aborted, commands ignored until end of transaction block)
Date: 2019-11-03 08:49:12
Lists: pgsql-general

M Tarkeshwar Rao:

On Sat, Nov 2, 2019 at 5:16 PM M Tarkeshwar Rao
<m(dot)tarkeshwar(dot)rao(at)ericsson(dot)com> wrote:
> Thanks Yes it is in c++. Actually we just written this code.
> Due to vaccum full cursor query failing on a connection and all the subsequent queries are failing and we
> found shared errors in /var/logs of the postgres installed machine.
... Some more things followed by a huge bottom quote-to-the-sig.....

Your writing style makes it really hard to decipher what you are
trying to say. I hope your problem has been solved, because I am not
going to try to decipher it or comment more.

Francisco Olarte.