Re: Help to Install Postgre SQL

From: Francisco Olarte <folarte(at)peoplecall(dot)com>
To: Abdallah Farouk <abdallah-farouk(at)hotmail(dot)com>
Cc: "pgsql-bugs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-bugs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Help to Install Postgre SQL
Date: 2020-04-02 09:26:10
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Abdallah:

On Thu, Apr 2, 2020 at 10:52 AM Abdallah Farouk
<abdallah-farouk(at)hotmail(dot)com> wrote:
> I have opened the link you have just sent but I got lost.
> Can you help or guide me to install it.

You are still posting to the bug list ( me too, but I'm doing it to
let people know your message is being answered ).

I WILL NOT answer any other message in this thread which goes into the
bugs list, if you are really this lost and cannot get to the general
lists send messages JUST TO ME, not CCing to the list, and I will try
to help you get there without posting off topic messages to the bugs
list.

Even if I could help you, I CAN NOT do it with the info you have
provided ( i.e., you may be using windows which I do not have access
to and I've never installed postgres into, but there are lots of
people in the general list which may be able to help you. They
probably can identify it directly if you tell them what is happening
with a little more details.

Regards.
Francisco Olarte.