[Bug Report] Week Day

From: Atila Rangel <atila(dot)rangel(at)cyberlabs(dot)com(dot)br>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: [Bug Report] Week Day
Date: 2020-02-19 02:59:58
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Hi, I'm a software developer working with Postgresql database. Recently, I
have had a issue with Week Day queries. Basically, I tried to filter some
datetime based on day of week name. I'm sending a sql that you can
reproduce the bug. This may not be a bug. But, I would like to report this.

--

Attachment Content-Type Size
postgres_bug_report.sql application/sql 729 bytes